Saturday, October 10, 2009

Applique Designs and a Romper

This is a romper I made for Blake recently and it turned out to be one of my favorite patterns yet. It just seemed to fit him better than some of the other ones I have found. It has a snap crotch and two shoulder buttons. This is the shortall, but I can do a longall also.










These are some outfits that had previous monograms on them that were bought at consignment sales. I wanted to give you an idea of what we can do to remove monograms or cover them with a patch and monogram.
I love the turkey applique! I have done a multi-colored one (feathers are 3 different fabrics and the body is another fabric) and several single color ones. This and the pumpkin have been really popular... now is the time to order for the fall!









These are a few more applique ideas for diaper covers or burp cloths. I love the simple lowercase letter applique on the diaper cover. I also think it is neat to do some different fabric choices for the car or other commonly used designs.

This t-shirt is such a great way to tell friends or family your big news! (No- this was not for Blake!!!) This shirt was made in a bigger size to tell the family now and to also wear when the new baby arrives.








No comments:

Post a Comment