Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hairbows and 2-piece Outfit







I am making hairbows now. I can do alligator clips or spring clips- whichever hold your girl's hair the best! The smaller ribbon (like the orange bow) costs $3 a bow and the larger (like the brown) is $4. I can make the little baby bows too, they are just not pictured. They are $1 a piece. I can do any color and can easily look for patterns, like the polka dots, so just let me know what you would like, and we will make it work!
This 2-piece girls outfit is so cute on! It is a dress-top, so it can be worn with a long sleeved shirt and tights, or with the matching pants. The pants can be worn with a plain top also. I made this for Kate and got a light pink top and put her name in brown to match the pants.
There are a lot of precious coordinating fabrics out there, so if you tell me a color/pattern you would like, I know I can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment