Saturday, January 23, 2010

Recent Work

I love the dinosaur! The applique H is in Chunky font. You can't go wrong with green and blue for boys.



Get ready for the beach!

These are some t-shirts and bibs I have done recently. I love the golf bag, and I have a golf green that is so cute too! The golf theme is good throughout the year, and looks good with any fabrics.










The dumptruck is one of my new favorites for boys. It looks cute with any fabric, on any color shirt.












This circle is called "Taylor applique font" and it is so cute! You can do a name through it or just leave the single applique letter.






The font below the alligator is called Laney, and it is great for boys or girls- one of my new favorites!







I love the guitar- I love it on the orange shirt with the retro fabric for the applique.






I have a cowboy hat, a cowboy boot, and a horseshoe. All of them are precious.









This is the black lab. It looks good using a solid color or gingham.

















The square patch with the heart looks cute with initials or without.








A great idea for spring is to get one pair of pants with a few shirts that match.




















No comments:

Post a Comment