Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Few Weeks Off

Even though I am not taking anymore new orders for a few weeks, I thought I would show you some recent things I have done. I love colored tshirts for boys because they get SO dirty! Another favorite thing to do is make a few shirts for each pair of shorts.







A sweet pillowcase dress, just $20!






My favorite Tie-Top Dress using two fabrics, just $30!
The best thing about this dress is that we just put a shirt under it and wear it into the fall too!








An anchor is a great summer boy applique idea! Made some seersucker shorts to go with it, just forgot to picture them together.












Some sweet summer treats for the girls, lemonade and watermelon!







Kate is REALLY into skirts and dresses right now, so I made this easy little twirly skirt and matching top for my Kate! The skirt is just $20, and it has a coordinating band of ribbon at the bottom!
















And some treats for the sweet girl we are waiting to meet any day now.











I have finished a few burp cloths, bibs, onesies, and gowns for sweet Morgan, I can't wait to post pictures of her using these things! She will be here soon, and I will be back up and running shortly after she arrives! I will keep you posted!





No comments:

Post a Comment