Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back From Christmas, A Little Late!

I am back to work!


I had a big project to finish over Christmas, and here it is. This isn't the best picture, but it was pretty time consuming, so I feel like I have to explain my absence. This is a t-shirt quilt from our college days, a few from Medical school, but it is full of memories! It was also kind of nice to enjoy family time without any "deadlines" in mind.


I love what I do, and it is the best way to enjoy my hobby while earning a little extra to allow me to stay home with my babies. :)


With that being said, I have had to change prices on a few items after reviewing the cost of the items to me and the time it takes away from those precious kids. Please refer to the price chart on the right side of this blog, and email me if you have any questions. I also have changed cell phone numbers, so if we have texted or talked in the past and you want my new number, email at starrlr@hotmail.com and I will pass it on. Thanks so much, and Happy New Year (plus one month)!

No comments:

Post a Comment